- What data do we collect?
EU-Japan Fest collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, postal address, organization name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Information related to your work (such as a portfolio in PDF format).
- How do we collect your data?
You directly provide EU-Japan Fest with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign up for our events or seminars
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Register to the portfolio website “Meet Up ECoC!.”
- Submit an inquiry via our website.
- Submit applications for our grant schemes and other supports.
EU-Japan Fest may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Representatives from each European Capital of Culture or local organizers via applications or reports to our support schemes.
- How will we use your data?
EU-Japan Fest collects your data so that we can:
- Manage the number of participants at the events and inform the details.
- Send newsletters
- Manage your account on the “Meet Up ECoC!”
- Response your inquiry
- Evaluate the applications for either of our support schemes.
- Promote your activities using our website and Social Media Channels.
- Provide you with information about European Capitals of Culture, Open Calls or events we think you might like.
- Via “Meet Up ECoC!,” provide information of roisterer’s information with representatives of European Capitals of Culture and local organizers.
If you have agreed to receive our email or newsletters, you may always opt-out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop EU-Japan Fest from contacting you for that purposes.
EU-Japan Fest securely stores your data and any personal information will not be kept for longer than is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes for which the personal data are processed.
EU-Japan Fest will keep your data on the “Meet Up ECoC” for 5 years when there are no updates on your page by yourself. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data manually.
- What are your data protection rights?
EU-Japan Fest would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to rectificationYou have the right to request that EU-Japan Fest corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request EU-Japan Fest to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processingYou have the right to request that EU-Japan Fest restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processingYou have the right to object to EU-Japan Fest’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
- Contact Us
EU-Japan Fest Japan Committee
3F 2-6-10 Kojimachi Chiyoda-ku Tokyo 102-0083
Tel. +81(0)3-3288-5516 Fax. +81(0)3-3288-1775
As of 11 June 2021